What r u Listening to?

Brian Eno - The Shutov Assembly
Porcupine Tree - Metanoia
To quote our fearless leader, "I love these deep space jams." If Klaus Schulze is in this vein, time to investigate...

Pendragon - Passion = good release, not sure if I like it more than Pure so far but still a very good product.

Magic Pie - The suffering joy = pretty much the same, but an enjoyable release.

Dyanoya - This one is really good, dark, if you like Riverside, Porcupine tree you will really enjoy. Probably one of my best purchase this year.

Protest the hero - Scurrilous - very good, not easy to get into it the first time but its a grower.

Airbag - "Identity" - (This has become one of my very favorite cds!)

Tell me about it,,, Im wearing mine out .. Wish they would release some new material.....( My luck They Probably broke up) Hey Ken any news on a new one from these guys??:worship::kickass:

Eloy-----RA
Cure----The Head on the Door
Kino----Picture
RadioHead----Kid A
Beck----Modern Guilt
Pallas----Beat the Drum

Hope I didnt Get Greg in trouble for selling it to early?????IF the release date is in May...( I E Mailed you)

As mentioned ad nauseum...Inside Out inventory is very sporadic at best. From time to time we do get offered Rapid Eye Movement but its not often. I'll check into it. Maybe there are some copies floating around.

Pat Metheny >>> Orchestrion
Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays >>> As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls
E.S.T. >>> Seven Days of Falling
Tord Gustavsen Trio >>> Being There
Terje Rypdal >>> Descendre
John Scofield and Pat Metheny >>> I Can See Your House From Here

As mentioned ad nauseum...Inside Out inventory is very sporadic at best. From time to time we do get offered Rapid Eye Movement but its not often. I'll check into it. Maybe there are some copies floating around.

Yea, I forgot they were on Inside Out.