What r u Listening to?

Klaus Schulze - Big in Japan
Robert Rich and Alio Die - Fissures
Nile - Leagacy of the Catacombs
Ulver - War of the Roses
Slayer - South of Heaven
Vried - V
Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy

Bob I'm a huge Uriah Heep fan since the begining and to be honest to me it's good but don't expect another "Sea Of Light"... which was there best album in ages IMO...or any tunes like "Universal Wheels".

To be honest it's growing on me and it's a great CD but I think "Wake The Sleeper" was an all around better CD songwise and production wise...but any new Heep is a good thing with me.

Bob I'm a huge Uriah Heep fan since the begining and to be honest to me it's good but don't expect another "Sea Of Light"... which was there best album in ages IMO...or any tunes like "Universal Wheels".

To be honest it's growing on me and it's a great CD but I think "Wake The Sleeper" was an all around better CD songwise and production wise...but any new Heep is a good thing with me.

Just ordered it...:worship::kickass::headbang:

How is this? The samples I heard sounded very interesting.

Magic,

I purchased this release based on the samples I'd heard and I'm glad I did. The music is really good and the female vocals outstanding. I think it's safe to say that they are more rocking than Steeleye Span but still retain that "folk" sound. This is a band that I intent to explore more.

Hope this helps! :D