What r u Listening to?

Dianoya - Obscurity divine:Spin:

I thought about getting this cd, Its on my wish list, Guess I need some more conviencing.....Who else has it??:worship:goggly:Every time Im ready to get this cd, Something else pops up & This get put on hold along with other cds......

Dianoya ''Obscurity Divine, is a very good CD.
The mood is dark (like Riverside, Porcupine tree) and the singer is good. Its the type of CD that you can listen from A to Z and not being tired of it.

The only thing that is missing is maybe a bit of emotion in the mix, but overall worth a try.

The mood is dark (like Riverside, Porcupine tree) and the singer is good. Its the type of CD that you can listen from A to Z and not being tired of it.

The only thing that is missing is maybe a bit of emotion in the mix, but overall worth a try.

My cup of Tea Then... I love that ( No- Man ,,No - Sound) etc...:headbang:Not to Mention My Fav. RIVERSIDE....;)

The Nemo is great. I love this band and they did not disappoint with this release. The songs are stylistically varied and interesting. However, they sing in French so beware if you do not like foreign language vocals.

Thats Ok, I have a Language Converter Hooked up to my CD player/Amplifier to switch over lyrics to English when Needed....:headbang::Spin::danceboy:

Zombi --( Escape Velocity)

This cd should be sold as a cut out in FYE for $3.99................Awful........(IMO).....

Now on the other Hand:

Wobbler---Rites at Dawn (Fantastic Their Best Yet)

Lost In Thought---- Opus Arise ( Excellent)

Us---Eamons Day
Collage----Moonshine
Mystery----Theather of the Mind
Trace----Birds

Hey Bob love that Mystery CD...Theater Of The Mind is a killer track...this is the kind of sound Rush should be shooting for...it's kind of a cross between Triumph & Rush but still with it's own identity.

The last 2 Mystery CD's IMO are better than anything Rush has done since the end of the 70's...what a great band...and they're getting better.

Ordered....:wave::headbang::kickass:

Nemo - Revolusion
Novembers Doom - Aphotic
Spring - S/T
Wobbler - Rites at Dawn
Encorion - Facing History and Ourselves
Lost In Thought - Opus Arise
Shadow Gallery - Legacy
After - Hideout