What r u Listening to?

Let me know where you are working. I'll make sure not to lease space there.

"I thought we had security in this facility?"
"Yeah, well the guy on duty at the time was busy with the new Moon Safari DVD. Those guys carrying out the file cabinets slipped past him"

In order to get Past me You have to use you ID badge... or the Glass door wont open.......:wave:At my end theres one way in & one way out....

YES>>>>>>>>all 4 cds Just arrived:will be spun between 10:00 to 4:00...........:kickass::headbang::danceboy:

Openspace--- Elementary Loss
After-- Live At Home
Big Big Train-- Goobye to the age of Steam
Pagans Mind----Heavenly Ecstasy

Bob,

How is the Pagan's Mind? I know nothing about this band and have none of their cd's.:D

Let me know where you are working. I'll make sure not to lease space there.

"I thought we had security in this facility?"
"Yeah, well the guy on duty at the time was busy with the new Moon Safari DVD. Those guys carrying out the file cabinets slipped past him"

:lol: Or slip Bob a few new prog releases & he will look the other way.

Bob,

How is the Pagan's Mind? I know nothing about this band and have none of their cd's.:D
I'm not Bob but I love Pagan's Mind :D Great Norwegian powerprog for fans of Circus Maximus, Cloudscape, Dream Theater, etc. The video from their newest album is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iluzjon----No Phantoms In
Looney Park----Straw Andy
Steve Cochrane--The Purest Of Designs
Qwaarn----Aberrations
Sense----Out of Range

Wolverine - Communication Lost
Gno - Cannibal Tango
Herd of Instinct - S/T
Vitruvius - S/T
Presto Ballet - Invisible Places
Borealis - Fall From Grace
:kickass: :D

My Fav. Is (A Natural Disaster) ( Were here because were here is also good) I only have their last 4 cds....:kickass::headbang:

I'm not familiar with those PAGAN'S MIND CD's Bob...care to enlighten me? And why would they use the same titles that Anathema used? :confused: :D

To actually answer Chris' question, I would say Celestial Entrance or God's Equation, although, in my opinion, you can't go wrong with any of them.