Taj Mahal - The Natch'l Blues
The Tangent - Not as Good as the Book
The Tangent - Down and Out in Paris and London
Tarot - Reflections
Tasavallan Presidentti - Milky Way Moses
Joanne Shaw Taylor - The Dirty Truth
Three Man Army - s/t
Traffic - Shootout at the Fantasy Factory

Tiles----Pertending to Run............(Great Release)
Osta Love--- The Isle Of Dogs----------------( What was I thinking) Rt206 Frizbee Between Somerville & Hillsbough)

Last edited:
Blood Ceremony - Lord of Misrule
Joe Bonamassa - Blues of Desperation
Echolyn - I Heard You Listening
Pierre Moerlen's Gong - Arista Years
Trilok Gurtu - Bad Habits Die Hard
Iceberg - Sentiments
Jens Johansson - Heavy Machinery
Masabumi Kikuchi - End for the Beginning
Lucifer Was - DiesGrows
Magic Pie - The Suffering Joy
Magma - Live/Hhaï (Köhntark)
Marillion - Script For A Jester's Tear
Mörglbl - Jazz for the Deaf
Return To Forever - Hymn Of The Seventh Galaxy
Return To Forever - Romantic Warrior
Salem Hill - Be
Sonus Umbra - Beyonde the Panopticon
Spock's Beard - The Oblivion Particle
Taj Mahal - The Natch'l Blues
The Tangent - Not as Good as the Book
The Tangent - Down and Out in Paris and London
Tarot - Reflections
Tasavallan Presidentti - Milky Way Moses
Joanne Shaw Taylor - The Dirty Truth
Three Man Army - s/t
Traffic - Shootout at the Fantasy Factory

Do you work????

Of course. I work from home, but travel quite a bit. I listen to music all day, but my serious listening is on the weekends. The cds that I have posted are listened to over several days. I am very anal with my cd collection (you have to be when you have well over 10,000 or it would be total chaos). I have a cd database in Excel and I record the date of the last time I listened to each cd. Thus, it is easy for me to filter on the date and post here. That is why the posted cds are all in alphabetical order. Sorry for the long reply. You have asked me this question before.

I like posting what I listen to on this thread, as I like to encourage others to post. I have found some gems doing research on what others are listening to.

Of course. I work from home, but travel quite a bit. I listen to music all day, but my serious listening is on the weekends. The cds that I have posted are listened to over several days. I am very anal with my cd collection (you have to be when you have well over 10,000 or it would be total chaos). I have a cd database in Excel and I record the date of the last time I listened to each cd. Thus, it is easy for me to filter on the date and post here. That is why the posted cds are all in alphabetical order. Sorry for the long reply. You have asked me this question before.

I like posting what I listen to on this thread, as I like to encourage others to post. I have found some gems doing research on what others are listening to.

10,000... I would applaud you, sir, if I wasn't busy picking my jaw up off the floor. I only ever made it to 800-900 (maybe a bit more, been a long time since I had last done a count). And what with my cleaning house recently I've probably lopped off a good 2/3 to 1/2 of that. Do you live in a mansion? I can't even imagine ever having enough space to maintain such an astronomically large collection.

10,000... I would applaud you, sir, if I wasn't busy picking my jaw up off the floor. I only ever made it to 800-900 (maybe a bit more, been a long time since I had last done a count). And what with my cleaning house recently I've probably lopped off a good 2/3 to 1/2 of that. Do you live in a mansion? I can't even imagine ever having enough space to maintain such an astronomically large collection.

It's probably closer to 11,000 now! No mansion :). I do have a finished basement that is my man cave. I had custom floor to ceiling cd racks made and do use a lot of Jewel sleeves ( https://jewelsleeve.com/shop/ ) which help save space. I have slowed down my purchases of late (to Ken's dismay, I imagine), but still have a bar full of yet to listen to purchases.

Ah, that explains it. While I would love to have some custom shelving, I will never have the luxury of a basement, living in Florida near the coast. You don't have to dig too far here to hit the water table.

It's probably closer to 11,000 now! No mansion :). I do have a finished basement that is my man cave. I had custom floor to ceiling cd racks made and do use a lot of Jewel sleeves ( https://jewelsleeve.com/shop/ ) which help save space. I have slowed down my purchases of late (to Ken's dismay, I imagine), but still have a bar full of yet to listen to purchases.

Can't wait until you get a turntable...

Can't wait until you get a turntable...
You guys probably remember this story (I don't know how he made out) :
He opened his 16,400 square foot warehouse, the RecordRama Archive, in 1968, when he had 160,000 records. In the mid-'70s, he started cataloguing the music on his computer, making him not only a vinyl connoisseur, but a pioneer. "I created the Music Master database, which is the largest database in the field of popular music," he explains. Custom built shelves, temperature and humidity control keep his 6 million-plus song titles secure and organized — search for a track (or any keyword) in the electronic database, and it will direct you to the record on the shelves.

A study conducted by the Library of Congress determined that 87 percent of the music in Mawhinney's vault is not available on the Internet.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...-3-million-strong-recordrama-archive-20081117

Agitation Free - Last
Ahora Mazda - s/t
Avalanche - Perseverance Kills Our Game
Greg Bissonette - Submarine
Don Cherry - Codona
Berits Halsband - s/t
Jarrett, Peacock, DeJohnette - Changeless
Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow
Jefferson Airplane - After Bathing at Baxter's
Leafhound - Growers of Mushrooms
Brittany Lee Moffitt - Lee
Nucleus - Under the Sun