What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Hmm for some reason I thought you owned a record shop...I dont know why I did

Did BB's close in 2009? I thought they had closed in 2008, but I could be wrong as I moved from the area in 2007

Honestly, I don't remember what year it was. I stopped working there when I could no longer do my job as buyer because the new owner stopped paying bills. So I told him I didn't need to keep coming to work if there was nothing I could do, so I left. I am still pretty bitter about it all for various internal reasons.

I do remember Green being VERY bad album. Distortion was actually not too terrible.

Ahahah ok, not many people like them, I see your point... :lol:
What about "Limits Of Insanity" by Brazilian thrashers Attomica?
The other albums too aren't well distributed around the world, but this one has never been reissued...

Anyway, about another release, what about...

Good call for both Mezzrow and Denial. :worship:
By the way, on thier Myspace I've seen that some years ago there was a Swedish label (Mechanix Music) still active that was interested in re-releasing their debut... I've tried to write them about it, let's see if they answer!

Definitely Lawshed. Pyracanda, and someone needs to re-issue the 4-song Mechanic records demo of Vio-lence. Also, ADDICTED from Australia, Wrath of course, and there's this UK band called Slammer? Some of you may have heard of them...Hehe.

I think definitly that Stygian's Planetary Destruction should be reissued. It's so fuckin rare. You still can be very lucky to catch a second hand "very good" copy.
A fuckin underrated Thrash album. Sounds like a mixture of Forbidden (Twisted..), Testament (The New Order), Defiance (Void..) and Nuclear Assault (Handle with Care) for anyone who don't know em.

The original label just has done shit for that record.

I was just lucky to grab a used copy for a reasonable price recently but I think it was again my mysterious luck to get rare masterpieces at the moment.

I think definitly that Stygian's Planetary Destruction should be reissued. It's so fuckin rare. You still can be very lucky to catch a second hand "very good" copy.
A fuckin underrated Thrash album. Sounds like a mixture of Forbidden (Twisted..), Testament (The New Order), Defiance (Void..) and Nuclear Assault (Handle with Care) for anyone who don't know em.

The original label just has done shit for that record.

I was just lucky to grab a used copy for a reasonable price recently but I think it was again my mysterious luck to get rare masterpieces at the moment.

Funny you should mention them. I actually sent out my first LETTER via postal service to the last known address of the bass player. He was the one who David Chastain (owner of Leviathan Records) did all the business with. He didn't have a phone number or email address. So I sent a letter but have heard nothing back.

Also cannot get contact for Gary G. from the Wrath guys either. But I am trying to reissue this for sure. Chastain doesn't own rights anymore that is for sure.

Who still uses Myspace? I know I haven't used it in ages other than to stream a song or two. i love checking out the "Last Login" date. it's pretty funny at times.

I still use it often to create playlists, it's much lighter than YouTube. Many bands have abandoned their official profiles (Gojira, Alestorm, Hyborian Steel...) but for those who still use it, it's really nice to see.

I really wish Divebomb would have had a chance at re-issuing the Wrath catalog. I don't know who this 'other' label is that is supposedly in negotiations with the band, and I can only guess as to who it may be. But I really think that if DB was to re-release them, they would have looked and sounded great. being someone who almost literally 'devours' re-issues on a regular basis, and has been the recipient of many shoddily produced, and manufactured said re-issues, it's ultra cool that a label like DB seems to genuinely care about the product they are putting out. If I were you, Matt. I would ask to see some verification as to the authenticity of these 'supposed' negotiations. :D

I really wish Divebomb would have had a chance at re-issuing the Wrath catalog. I don't know who this 'other' label is that is supposedly in negotiations with the band, and I can only guess as to who it may be. But I really think that if DB was to re-release them, they would have looked and sounded great. being someone who almost literally 'devours' re-issues on a regular basis, and has been the recipient of many shoddily produced, and manufactured said re-issues, it's ultra cool that a label like DB seems to genuinely care about the product they are putting out. If I were you, Matt. I would ask to see some verification as to the authenticity of these 'supposed' negotiations. :D

I trust the person telling me 100%. The label who is doing them will do a mighty fine job I am sure of it. Plus my schedule is full now until summer 2013.

What about...

1238161174_front.jpg