What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Virus - Force Recon
Num Skull - Ritually Abused and the Future Our Terror demo
Energetic Krusher - Path to Oblivion
Cadaver - first 2 albums
Carbonized - the demos and EP
Grinder - Dawn for the Living
Holocaust (Scot) - The Sound of Souls

Erosion - Mortal Agony with the Way of Force demo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7aWE5CPSQ&playnext=1&list=PL45F0B1ED53341F97&feature=results_video[/ame]

Would be great to have them with the DB treatment.
Just saw the Midas Touch in store today. Great catch!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need remastering??? No no, I know there was a band by that name, wasn't aware when I picked my name though otherwise I would have chosen something else :p

And yes on the Holocaust, as much of it as possible :)

Virus - Force Recon
Num Skull - Ritually Abused and the Future Our Terror demo
Energetic Krusher - Path to Oblivion
Cadaver - first 2 albums
Carbonized - the demos and EP
Grinder - Dawn for the Living

Would be great to have them with the DB treatment.
Just saw the Midas Touch in store today. Great catch!

Doing GRINDER "Dead End" with EP this spring.

I am on the hunt for Num Skull members but cannot seem to track any down from the Ritually Abused era. That album is HIGH on my list to do.

And you don't like "Dawn for the living" or do you plan to do it later ?

Num Skull: did you try to contact Evil Incarnate (via Hell's Headbangers)? Their bassist was in the band for the "When Suffering Comes" album, he might have the contact of (some of) the old members?

No chance to see the Virus released on DB, then? I have the bootleg and the Warmongers compilation, but still...

what about this one??

aggressionthefulltreatment.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing a nice 3-disc remastered set of the Grip, Inc. albums Metal Blade put out.

do you really think they should be re-issued??
I think they sound really sound great how they are.
But Grip Inc. deserved alot more recognition. One of the most underrated bands IMO.. brings back old memories.. :( don't want to dig deeper here.

do you really think they should be re-issued??
I think they sound really sound great how they are.
But Grip Inc. deserved alot more recognition. One of the most underrated bands IMO.. brings back old memories.. :( don't want to dig deeper here.

They're probably fine as-is. It would be nice to see them brought out for another look though. Maybe they'd get a llittle more respect.

Not that they need to be remastered, although by today's standards they could be 'beefed up' a bit, and it would be cool to have these re-released as a box set. These albums never got even close to any attention they deserved. BTW, there's 4 Grip, Inc. albums.:headbang:

Not that they need to be remastered, although by today's standards they could be 'beefed up' a bit, and it would be cool to have these re-released as a box set. These albums never got even close to any attention they deserved. BTW, there's 4 Grip, Inc. albums.:headbang:

Right. I figure Metal Blade wouldn't be reissuing an SPV title though.