What should I ask Lee?

Ask him whether he is missing a coat and a ring:)!!!

No you've never said anything, Miles :)

I ran into an old interview in which you mentioned you played the trumpet in school.
Now, how about getting "Mantis" by Erik Truffaz and becoming jazz-inspired? :D
I'm a bit envious...I'd love to know how to play trumpet, sax or clarinet!

LEE!! You know... after you've left I found a lot of stuff under the bed you were sleeping in. Aren't you missing anything???:)) My father was really surprised about the whole bunch of unknown things:)) :lol: I am not joking! :lol:

Well... then I have to conclude that the same night, when Lee was sLEEping at my place there were a huge (or at LEEast a fat one) guy (the ring is for a thick finger) sharing the same bedroom and apparentLEE the same bed in view of the fact that the ring and coat was were found under the same bed Lee was sLEEping in! And apparentLEE he left in a hury (that's why he didn't take those things with him) before I was able to discover his presence. What was going on that night and why that unknown fat guy took his ring off while sharing a bed with somebody who was sLEEping in the same bed LEE was supposed to sleep in is still a mystery! use your own imagination friends!
Or there is a second version (by Hearse)
Lee is a Lord of the Ring and that was THE RING! So now I have a power but of course he would never admit that which makes me think that I have to try that myself... So if I get invisible with that ring or the coat then I know who Lee is:)))
All right!!
:lol:
Cheers