What should the new album have?

Funky rythmic stuff. Dual- and triple- solos. More variation in tempo, etc. Bonus track with orgasmy noises. And they should cover one of the Dream Theater ballads...Peruvian Skies a la Bodom would be groovay

Oh, I meant WHEN do they record it and how long does it take till its in the stores? Does anybody have a rough idea?

All they have by now are the songs on the upcoming EP, but they wanna do the worldtour in early/mid-2005, so the new album should be out in february/march/april next year. I hope so!!!!!!!!

Herman's style of solos I love when it comes to Dragonforce, but they can get a little old after awhile, you know what I mean? I would definitly take Alexi's anyday though. Anyway, I would like to hear them go back a little to the older stuff, like SIlent Night Bodom Night intro and the solos that are in that song.. actualyl that song just owns. I do like the Bodom Beach Terror stuff though ex: during the chorus the vocals and than the kick ass middle part "late you night you party until its light while pointing at the sky (guitar part right here)". It doesnt really matter all in all what I think cause the album is gonna kick ass.

Personally i dislike HateCrew Deathroll, but they have really done some changes in every record, so i wish this some they will forget the trash and make the next album much more death, not melodeath like Hatebreeder or scream death vocal power like FtR, but most like SW but with new talent and ofcourse better recording, and at most i wish alot more athmosphere and other keyboard stuff from Janne. Also i really wish they remake the drumsounds, at hcdr they sound ok, but not even close to the drumsounds of Hatebreeder or FtR. Same to the guitars, Alexis solos and leads sound great but Ales riffguitar sounds shitty to me at HCDR, i think it's the trash infulence. Clean vocals would be a nice but no more than one song with them. Maybe some acoustic guitars too? or acoustic piano? Who knows, i wish Alexi finds out something new.