What song on God Was Created is your favorite? POLL

What song on God Was Created is your favorite?

• Total voters
My favorite on GWC is definately She Never Noticed Me... it's just an incredibly emotional piece of melodic death, and I love it. Of course, it's a tough call between that and Fantasy From Pain, due to the guitar work on both songs, but... then again, every song on the album rules!

I really love this whole album. I blast it in my car stereo driving down the road and chain smoke djarum blacks burning holes in my shirts. I have people running up to my car asking me who I'm playing and I make them write the band name and album down because this album kicks ass. Melodic death metal, yeah.

VEHEMENCE said:
Thanks for supporting our band Dia Hain, it means alot to us, that you are spreading the world of Vehemence, Blast it loud!! Also thanks for posting in our forum :)
I live for kick ass albums!!!!!!! Keep it evil!!!!

Made For Her Jesus, Lusting For Affection, The Lords Work good/bad ??? Havent seen any votes on them, maybe the world's cd players have gone mad and played our album's tracks at random. Where are you from Dia Hain, Germany?, I figure that cause the band is from there.

VEHEMENCE said:
Made For Her Jesus, Lusting For Affection, The Lords Work good/bad ??? Havent seen any votes on them, maybe the world's cd players have gone mad and played our album's tracks at random. Where are you from Dia Hain, Germany?, I figure that cause the band is from there.
Germany???LOL LOL LOL More like Ohio. But Germany would probably be a better place to live.

Hahah ok then i was several thousand miles off. See ya in the OhIo area, every time we have been there the shows have been kinda of weak.. is that just the scene there or cause it was on a bad day, we came there with good tour packages.

VEHEMENCE said:
Hahah ok then i was several thousand miles off. See ya in the OhIo area, every time we have been there the shows have been kinda of weak.. is that just the scene there or cause it was on a bad day, we came there with good tour packages.
Now don't laugh. But West Virginia has a pretty cool metal scene. I travel there to go to shows and the places are PACKED. I know Ohio sucks but... the Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, Children of Bodom and Hypocrisy show was sold out by the time I got there and that was in Cleveland (last December). Dimmu cancelled anyway because of the Headbanger's Ball thing, I think. Well, I could've killed myself driving all that way!!!! But in Columbus, I went there to see Satyricon (years ago) and there were maybe ten people left in the crowd by the time they went on but when I saw C.O.F. years ago it was packed again in the same place. (And at that time I had no idea C.O.F. was so huge). The crowd was former Mansonites*YUK*. Who were you touring with, by the way?