What song would Anthrax have played the most....

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
....... live in the band's history - any guesses..............???

I would've thought it'd have to be Caught in a Mosh - I can't remember ever seeing a set that didn't include that song.

Maybe closely followed by Antisocial. Others like Metal T.M and Madhouse all dropped out of the sets during the mid 90s fow a while.

Yep, must be Caught in a mosh. I mean, I'm sure they've played Antisocial at very gig since SOE came out as well but Caught has a year's head start!

potters field is one song i hope to hear live one day,i am sure there are plenty of people on this board that have heard it live,does potters field destroy in the live setting?

mrthrax said:
potters field is one song i hope to hear live one day,i am sure there are plenty of people on this board that have heard it live,does potters field destroy in the live setting?
When I saw them on the SOWN tour it ripped with Danny playing some fast furious riffs.

It´s definitely Caught In A Mosh and this song kicks ass with Bush.
I have a short live video of them playing Potters Field somewhere in the USA.

Antisocial sux!!! But there is alot of fuck holes that would cry if this song was not in the set list. I personaly think it sux that most of the songs Anthrax is knowen for, are songs they dident wright. But whatever!!! GOT THE TIME SUX Thank God it was left out this time around!!!