what the fuck to do with my life plz

That full-time supervisor job at work that I declined a while back...I'm going to bring it up on Monday and take it if it's still available, which I guess it is because nobody's been hired yet. The place is starting to fall apart without the position filled...tutors aren't taking their jobs seriously, there's nobody to create materials and workshops that instructors are requesting, and we had a fight between a student and front desk worker on Friday that would have likely been avoided if a supervisor had been on hand. The place is in so much disorder that students and instructors aren't happy, and that could shut us down if it's not fixed. I could work in school somehow after I get settled, plus it'd be enough money to get a house.

That full-time supervisor job at work that I declined a while back...I'm going to bring it up on Monday and take it if it's still available, which I guess it is because nobody's been hired yet. The place is starting to fall apart without the position filled...tutors aren't taking their jobs seriously, there's nobody to create materials and workshops that instructors are requesting, and we had a fight between a student and front desk worker on Friday that would have likely been avoided if a supervisor had been on hand. The place is in so much disorder that students and instructors aren't happy, and that could shut us down if it's not fixed. I could work in school somehow after I get settled, plus it'd be enough money to get a house.

Doooo eeet!

I will if it's still available to me. And then, tutors are going to remember what it's like to do their jobs. From what I know about the altercation on Friday, it probably started because the tutors had their faces in their phones and weren't watching for students needing help...as usual.

It's looking pretty good. The job opening officially closed a while ago, but they haven't sifted through the applicants yet. If everyone agrees I'd be best for it, it's mine. Fingers and toes crossed!