What the hell are you listening to? (NOT a now playing thread...)

Demonspell

cheating the polygraph
Apr 29, 2001
dead between the walls
www.ultimatemetal.com
How about using the NP window hack for a little game? Instaed of just writing out what you'replaying, write a clue about it (a lyric, a fact about the artist, etc.) and the next person who replies has to guess it, and so on...I'll start off with an easy sample question.

Trapped, it was actually Maynard. I thought about it afterwards and the original message said artist so I thought that might be confusing since he isn't a solo artist, but it didn't specify solo artist so...oh well. Continue with Belial's NP..

ha ha. fair enough. Halford/Maynard. same thing. :lol: :lol:

You've gotta admit, your description fits kerry king pretty damn good too. :D

Belial... hmm... I got NO idea.

No, he wears a long-haired wig in the APC videos. He was bald when I saw Tool in October.

Belial's is Lilitu - This Is Not An Exit. I bought that cd a while back. I almost used something by them as I was just playing Memorial.

Edit: I forgot to continue the game...

I have no idea what any of yours are, and hardly any of you will know what mine is.

It's the band from which my signature comes.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom

Yngwie Malmsteen by any chance??
:D Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. I saw him in concert back around May or so of last year. He was boring IMO...repetitive, came across as a prick.

I will leave the other ones open and not contribute anything at the moment.

Originally posted by Oyo
Don't know any others. Let me see, I'm listening to a band that's been around for about ten years, this song is off the CD they released last year. It has a black slipcase.

You are listening to Tool - Schism, off their album, Lateralus. That whole album rocks! Parabola is my favorite song from it.

:headbang: