What Wolverine's fans listened to last week:

Taliwakker said:
Check out the Whitesnake Live in the Still of the Night DVD....Coverdale can still sing pretty good (obviously not as good as 20-30 years ago) and they do some classic older tracks like Don't Break My Heart, Love Ain't No Stranger, Ready n Willing...as well as DP classics Burn and Soldier of Fortune (hidden extra). Awesome band of musos for the gig.

I love that DVD. Top notch all the way through!

I thought I'd update the Last.fm aspect of this thread - according to the site, the following are the ten most listened to tracks last week:

Top Tracks, Last Week

1 ▲1 A House of Plague 63
2 ▼2 Bleeding 58
3 – Taste of Sand 56
4 ▲5 Hiding 54
5 ▼2 Nothing More 51
6 ▼2 And She Slowly Dies 50
7 ▼4 Sleepy Town 48
7 ▲5 This Cold Heart of Mine 48
9 ▼1 Liar on the Mount 47
10 – His Cold Touch 45

As you can tell, Still is rather popular!

Top Tracks, Last Six Months

1 A House of Plague 523
2 Bleeding 515
3 Sleepy Town 461
4 Taste of Sand 455
5 Nothing More 444
6 Liar on the Mount 407
7 Hiding 405
8 This Cold Heart of Mine 383
9 And She Slowly Dies 367
10 His Cold Touch 345

As you can tell, Still is rather popular!

Cool list! I hope that's a representation of our listeners in general. It would of course be really nice if people liked our more recent material better than the older songs. It must be a curse for a band like for example Kiss where most people only listen to the material that is more than 30 years old.

Nice to see you post again by the way! It's been a while. :)

Cool list! I hope that's a representation of our listeners in general. It would of course be really nice if people liked our more recent material better than the older songs. It must be a curse for a band like for example Kiss where most people only listen to the material that is more than 30 years old.

Nice to see you post again by the way! It's been a while. :)

I know I haven't posted in a while, *where's the embarrassed smiley when you need it*, I've been more of a lurker on most of the forums I'm a member of - I do read the forum pretty regularly!

When I saw how popular 'Still' on was on Last.FM I thought you might like to know though, so here I am again, come out of the lurking shadows :)

Still-Wolverine , The Jester Race - In Flames, Blood Mountain-Mastodon, Led Zeppelin2 - Led Zeppelin, Passengers- Mostly Autumn, Om- Negura Bunget, and some floyd.. oh and classic Deep Purple "Made in Japan" all over the weekend and a few bottles of Shiraz along with the music.