what would u ask...?

I have 3 Questions:

1. Are you(anders) a self-taught guitarist if so how did you learn?

2.When are you moving in?;)

3. What is your opinion on Canada?

I have a question connected to "Black Session".
How is the guitar (down)tuned, and what the hell are the chords in die middle part? "I keep on losing...":confused:

Hi Anders, I gotta know, if the band didn´t plan to give a statement of the last tour? Something like a tour diary / report that we can read at your page.

Originally posted by Parabola
Hi Anders, I gotta know, if the band didn´t plan to give a statement of the last tour? Something like a tour diary / report that we can read at your page.

that would be really cool! It would be nice to know for example which was the best audience, best club, best concert and so on...

i wish i could supply u with a tour diary but we were too waysted and lacked discipline to make one... so - next time!!!

maybe we should do a studio diary tho for the new album if u people should think its interesting...

Originally posted by LoboUivante
I have a question! In songs of Sounds of Decay... are the leads done by distorted guitar or organ?
what if i claimed the leads are done by drums?!?!

Originally posted by Unicorn
I have a question connected to "Black Session".
How is the guitar (down)tuned, and what the hell are the chords in die middle part? "I keep on losing...":confused:
the tuning is standard, but half a note down (D#)
send me your guitar and i'll get u the tabs.

--the tuning is standard, but half a note down (D#) --

Thanks, but it sounds so deep. Do the rhythmguitars play the same notes or both different?

--send me your guitar and i'll get u the tabs.--

I'm afraid, the only guitar I have is borrowed from a friend. He maybe wouldn't like it. ;)
And by the way it's a Marathon guitar, you wouldn't enjoy playing. :p

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
I have 3 Questions:

1. Are you(anders) a self-taught guitarist if so how did you learn?

2.When are you moving in?;)

3. What is your opinion on Canada?

here we go...

1. yeah, i learnt everything by ear, mostly playing along records, i had played some "russian balalajka" before tho so i could at least move my fingers a little.

2. after i kikked u out! ;)

3. love canada. a strong option if i wasn't living in sweden.

Originally posted by in2thenight
what do you feel has been your greatest achievement as a band? what are you most proud of?

the greatest achievement is probably to have gotten to the point where we are today.
we're standing on a foundation where katatonia has it's very own personality and sound.
instead of just growing like leaves on a branch i think we got ourselves our very own branch on the tree.
we feel katatonia is something unique today, something important, something rooted in the history of music.

i think i'm still most proud of what we created with "brave murder day".
the reason is, that what happened on that album was a brand new style, atmosphere and feeling that hadn't been done before, so for me, that album is a very important album in aspects of the evolution of metal...

Originally posted by Blakkheim

we're standing on a foundation where katatonia has it's very own personality and sound....
we feel katatonia is something unique today, something important, something rooted in the history of music.
definitely! i think everybody would agree with this!