what would you like the new album to be?

what would you like the next album to be?

• growls or a heavier sound

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • more electronics/ keyboards

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • female vox

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • another digipack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some lyrics written by Anders

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • some music written by Jonas

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • a video included ( like opeth rerelease of BWP)

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • a bonus track in Swedish

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • a thicker booklet with more photos

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • other

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
It would be nice to have another song with Anders' lyrics, since the two he wrote so far are really good and I'm curious to know a bit more about Anders "not fantasy oriented" writing style.
Then a video would be really cool, not necessarely a video clip of a song, but also something like a studio recording session or similar.
Then I think I prefer a jewel case ( with a thick booklet) rather than a digipack.
Finally it would be interesting to hear Jonas sing in his mothertongue, so why not a track in Swedish!

Imagine if they did make a BMD2.... With their songwriting and playing skills at their peak, I bet it'd be a pretty amazing album.

Half the fun is just finding out where they'll take the new sound. Even if on first listen it sounds really bizarre, I know that after a while I'll grow to love it, like all the others (and I bet it'll be very different once again!)

:eek:

I like jonas to write some music cuz he's a genius. then I wish that katatonia will release something that will destroy all the others bands!!" something new but with their stile.

then a video.;)

Actually, thinking about it, if they did (not that they will) BMD2, why would they need to growl on it? I mean, yeah, I've always been of the opinion that with that guitar-based-melody thing that a vocal melody would get in the way, but it can be done. In The Woods... had alot of melodic guitarlines and atmosphereic stuff, with clean vocals on top, and they fuckin rule(d).