What's everyone upto??

I wonder if a Maiden Downunder Facebook group would work. I keep forgetting about this place which is why I'm replying to posts from two weeks ago.

It could do, though I prefer this format. If this place has activity I'd rather be here than there.

Bought a house, got a puppy, work from home, make music, went to Wacken last year for my 30th, which is weird because I was on this forum when I was still a kid in high school - going to Wrestlemania next year. After reading Spiff's posts in this thread, I think we're the same person.

Apart from that, just keeping on keeping on. Hi all.

This place was great company for an oddball kid that always stuck out ;) I started here in my very early 20's a father of two young kids, whose only hobbies were going to work, drinking, and listening too music. Not a lot has changed, the kids have grown up and begun moving on, I have reduced my booze intake greatly. I don't think I have grown up though :rolleyes:

I was introduced to all forms of great media through this place, and had the edge taken off some of my hardcore tendencies by being shown a different view on the world by some of you lot.

Fuck a Facebook group too, this shit is better :loco:

It's a good problem to have!

I'm in East Timor, which is nice, but I'm missing a couple of gigs while I'm away. There's an unusual number of winter tours this year.