What's that one song you aspire to be able to play?

(Drums) like everything from Power of Omens. i think that you'd need exactly his set to play that. the guy is untouchable. the only person i can compare him to is Danny Carey (tool) in 10 years, if he practiced all day every day ... and grew his hair a little bit longer, and was in a better band, like power of omens. i know a few things from watching the videos on the power of omens site, but most of Alex's stuff is like ... :worship:

I'd like to learn the guitar solo from Children Of Bodom - Warheart completely... At the moment everything else is a piece of cake...

Never Been To Barcelona - Vinnie Moore (Actually there's alot of Vinne's songs I'd love to have down pat.

Under a Glass moon - Dream Theater

I'd like to be able to sing EVERY Nightwish song, but for now it's very difficoult also cos I got a completly different voice and it's another kind of studying, not the one I'm study now (modern singing).

All of Romeo's solos (except Sea of Lies and Of Sins and Shadows, which I know already) and all of Forté's solos (on Underworld especially, although Sanctus Ignis has some good moments too).

I want to be able to play Collossus... I've been playing for five years, but I feel I'm below many like third year players. Is this just because I'm not a natural musician? I think it's weird because I've taken lessons EVERY WEEK for five years, and one of my best friends tought himself and never took a lesson, and he can totally own me at guitar stuff. (He doesn't play metal, but stuff that is as equally complicated). I just don't really get it. Sure I know my scales and modes and etc etc... but what the hell. I do think he'd get his ass kicked in picking technique though. :p

I'm a guitarist and would love to be able to play "Icarus Dream Suite Opus 4."
I also wish I could write solos like the great Wolf Hoffmann. Extremely underrated player with a catalog full of great stuff.

Bryant

I just managed to ply the intro of evolution (The Grand Design)!! yeah!!

I'd be happy to be able to play Accolade II complete. I can play most of it except the solo and the tapping-run before it.

What I also would like to play is the solo on the end of Ashes by Pain of Salvation. It has a very difficult rythm, but it's not too hard, I just have to listen to it more often to have the rythm in my ear