what's the bands setlist these days?

I havent heard them open with Embody :zombie:

Bullet Ride is fucking amazing to me because its that point when its all dark and your like "fuck yes! Here they come!" than that first fuckin chord hits and roars...fucking amazing :headbang:

No, Graveland is the best opener!
After that it's Episode 666 (don't think they ever used that), Upon an Oaken Throne (never used) and Bullet Ride :)

Pinball Map, Only For The Weak, and Clayman would be nice too.

The best openers for any band are probably Dark Tranquillity's Punish My Heaven and Detonation's An Epic Defiance.

Steve

I dont know exactly what the setlist is, but I heard that they added Minus and Watch them feed to it recently...

I'll be seeing them at the Pound on the 18th of July with a few friends, which I'm guessing is the show Final_Vision will be at...

The fact is, I'm giving In Flames one last shot. I've seen them twice, and both times, the setlist was almost exactly the same. If it stays the same, and only 1 or 2 old songs is played, I give up on their live show. I understand that they're out there trying to promote their latest album, but I don't think that means their old fans should be fucking shunned and denied the chance to see their favorite material played. There are ways to promote your new album and still give fans what they want to see.

Jabi said:
Last weekend they opened w/ Cloud Connected at Seinäjoki, Finland.
wow, that is pretty lame

BULLET RIDE!

and when i saw them in germany last october (actually the day the original IF board went down :D ) they played square nothing which i had heard they don't usually play live

edit: nevermind, it was a couple days after the board went down

commandante said:
their new opener is cloud connected I think, because they opened Hultsfred with it, too...
Yup they did.

Some other songs I remember them playing:

Watch them Feed (first time live?)
Minus (first time live)
and on top of that the regular bunch
( something like bullet ride, pinball, only, colony, episode, gyroscope, rtr, system, drifter, trigger, clad, behind, black&white)

I felt a lack of energy during that show.

L0bster said:
Yup they did.

Some other songs I remember them playing:

Watch them Feed (first time live?)
Minus (first time live)
and on top of that the regular bunch
( something like bullet ride, pinball, only, colony, episode, gyroscope, rtr, system, drifter, trigger, clad, behind, black&white)

I felt a lack of energy during that show.

Holy shit, that's like 11 songs from Clayman-Trigger EP, that blows. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to the Seattle show. Hopefully Soilwork will at least add in some old stuff...