what's the bands setlist these days?

Morfiend said:
Oh well, I'm still looking forward to the Seattle show. Hopefully Soilwork will at least add in some old stuff...

I'm sorry to say that you shouldn't expect to much. When I saw soilwork a while ago (with IF) they played 2 songs from pre-nbc. That's definately a shame..

L0bster said:
I'm sorry to say that you shouldn't expect to much. When I saw soilwork a while ago (with IF) they played 2 songs from pre-nbc. That's definately a shame..

That's horrible, but I'll try and make the best of it and have a good time.

L0bster said:
Yup they did.

Some other songs I remember them playing:

Watch them Feed (first time live?)
Minus (first time live)
and on top of that the regular bunch
( something like bullet ride, pinball, only, colony, episode, gyroscope, rtr, system, drifter, trigger, clad, behind, black&white)

I felt a lack of energy during that show.

did they play any other songs off Colony?? where are "Embody the Invisible" and "Ordinary Story"? and what about "Clayman"?

so since i last saw In Flames in september, they have replaced Embody, Ordinary Story and Clayman with Watch Them Feed, Minus, and RTR???

how can this be??? why oh why???

i mean i will love seeing them and soilwork again and the $22.25 i paid will be well worth the cost. but their setlist of 16 songs consists of half RTR/Trigger tracks. that's ridiculous. their Clayman tour wasn't that lopsided. and what were they thinking when they took out some of the best live songs from their set?? i just don't get it.

hopefully the band has recently come to their senses and have at least put Embody back in the setlist

I'm not a huge Embody the Invisible fan (its a decent song, beats the hell out of most of RTR), but I MUST see Ordinary Story and Clayman.

Has anybody noticed that the only songs they play from Lunar Strain - Whoracle these days are either ones they've re-done with the current lineup(Behind Space and Clad in Shadows) or songs that either Jesper wrote alone or Jesper and Bjorn worte together. Glenn and everybody elses contributions are very rarely represented. Maybe that has something to do with it.

L0bster said:
( something like bullet ride, pinball, only, colony, episode, gyroscope, rtr, system, drifter, trigger, clad, behind, black&white)

Not bad since it does have the first three tracks of Clayman, Episode 666, Gyroscope, Clad In Shadows, and Behind Space. Colony is a decent song, and it's only 5 songs from RTR out of 13. Trigger is a pretty good song too, the others are also nice. I'm surprised they didn't play Cloud Connected though...

plfffffft said:
Has anybody noticed that the only songs they play from Lunar Strain - Whoracle these days are either ones they've re-done with the current lineup(Behind Space and Clad in Shadows) or songs that either Jesper wrote alone or Jesper and Bjorn worte together. Glenn and everybody elses contributions are very rarely represented. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I tink they may not be able to use ex band member's contributions. They also stopped using the old style logo (LS-Whoracle) when Glenn left the band, and he designed it.

Steve

stefan86 said:
If theyre gonna bitch around and play RTR shit live they might as well stop using instruments alltogether

Because you are an idiot. That is the simple and true response. The once considered it, but then said, "No, we can't, Stefan86 is an idiot, and that is the sole reason why we can not do this!" Nobody dsagreed.

david411 said:
see yah at the seattle show morfiend, ever been to showbox? i was wondering what its like, cant be hard to beat grace land :p

No, never been to the showbox but I've heard good things. I'm also going to the Opeth/PC show their in August so I hope the place is cool. Most of the shows I go to is at the Graceland and yeah it's a shit hole :Spin: I'll hopefully be checking out Studio 7 July 18th for Nevermore's cd release party so I hope that place is pretty cool as well.