what's the bands setlist these days?

I just saw them last night, and I'm going again tonight at Toads. I'll give a quick review.

Soilwork-Why the fuck were they not 3rd? For some reason they played 2nd. They also played the worst set list in the history of the world. They played maybe 9 songs, 1 off Predators Portrait, and the rest of NBC and FNF. No Chainheart Machine, no Possessing The Angels, nothing. I was seriously disappointed, and Speed cant sing clean for shit.

In Flames-Pretty fucking killer. I can't remember the whole setlist, but I'll throw random songs out there. Opened with Cloud Connected. I know it sounds lame, but with the electronic intro and the lights flashing it was fucking sweet. Then they did Clayman, Scorn, Episode 666, Bullet Ride, Gyroscope, System, Coerced Coexistence, Only For The Weak (maybe), Behind Space, Colony (last song), and lots others, can't remember them all. My only complaint is that I don't believe they played anything off Jester Race, which sucks, but they did do like 4 songs off colony and 4 off clayman, and then only 2 or 3 off RTR, so all in all it was pretty solid.

i was there last night. im debating to go to ct tonight for the show...i have a ticket but im so tired...not sure

last night was good but unfortunately it did not live up to the expectations i had. i dont know...the palladium's sound was pretty shitty last night. also sitting through a bunch of nu metal/hardcore crossover bands for like 3 hours didnt help my mood. i was pretty pumped in flames played coerced coexistence...what a killer live song. that's actually why im considering going to ct tonight again, just to hear that and scorn! lol. and colony is absolutely one of the most crushing live songs ever.

setlist: (no order except opener, closer) cloud connected, clad in shadows, gyroscope, episode 666, scorn, coerced coexistence, behind space, bullet ride, pinball map, only for the weak, clayman, reroute to remain, system, trigger, minus, black and white, colony. i think im forgetting some.

not a bad show, actually quite enjoyable. that was my 4th time seeing them...i just wish they'd mix it up a bit more, but oh well.