What's the Chance of Opeth Doing a 2nd Tour...

Draehl

Lurker
May 31, 2004
Atlanta 'burbs
What do you guys think the chances are of Opeth coming through on a 2nd tour? I'm really hoping they come by themselves or maybe with another band or two, maybe Porcupine Tree again? :D

I really don't want to sit through all those other bands and all those other fans... ya know? If it's in a more intimate setting it's mostly us opeth fans and the guys will get more time to play...etc.

I'm sure they will do a headlining north american tour eventually, but I have a feeling that they'll be touring europe and other places after the summer... so it probably won't happen until sometime in 2006.

well, i for one am also holding out hope that there will be solo shows in the summer...
but i guess i'll go to the other thing too even tho i have no interest in any other bands.

R0l0 said:
I'm sure they will do a headlining north american tour eventually, but I have a feeling that they'll be touring europe and other places after the summer... so it probably won't happen until sometime in 2006.

Yeah, I think so too.

I still have hopes of see them alive playing in my country.

...Oh, wait I don't have money.
(off topic: tomorrow I'll have a job interview, wish me luck PLEASE! I fucking need it)

Luz said:
I still have hopes of see them alive playing in my country.

That'd probably be a lot more entertaining than seeing them dead playing in your country!

Haha! BA-ZING! But seriously, good luck on your interview.

Good luck Luz, don't screw it.
Damn Opeth should come to Finland too since they're from our neighbouring country.
They've been in here only once on their career.

Ok, I won't.
Did you see them alive? 'Cause at least they went. I went to Chile to see them ...god damnit, you know the rest. I write about it everytime since I got here. Now I'm pissed off again. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

rissy said:
Good luck Luz, don't screw it.
Damn Opeth should come to Finland too since they're from our neighbouring country.
They've been in here only once on their career.