Whats the deal with Billy Milano?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyHatred said:
You are putting way to much thought into his rants. Billy is Billy. He likes to get a rise out of people. I mean, come on, this is the man who sings Kill Yourself and Fuck The Middle East. Did you think he was going to act like Mr. Rogers or something? I don't mind Billy at all. I don't agree with alot of the stuff he writes on his message board, but it is his board and he can talk about whatever he wants. Overall, I think he is a pretty cool dude that has some strong opinions and there is nothing wrong with putting your two cents in.

Its funny how people bitch about an american talking badly about muslims, yet when an american talks shit on Christianity nobody cares and applauds it

That's just billy's only retort for me repeatedly owning him on his own forum. He can't come up with anything to come back with after being thoroughly humiliated, so he resorts to making jokes about my mother who passed a few years ago.

Thrillho said:
Damnit I have not seen that episode in the longest time. I really need to start investing in the box sets.

Yeah Billy is a silly guy. Just reading his forum keeps me pretty entertained for a while. It's ashame really, SOD was awesome. And in his defense, I'm sure a lot of what he is saying is true. Maybe he was toyed around with. Maybe he was promised things. But he always resorts to calling Scott a Jew and Charlie a girl - very childish. It's like, I am starting to hear him out, and then he kicks in with "Jewcifer and Charlene" BS and all his rants start to loose their credibility. It's ashame that even know, they can't all get along. Or I should say, it's ashame Billy can't just cool it - Scott and Charlie just seem to be ignoring him which is probably best. At least for now. Oh, SOD, wo is me.

This is purely my opinion but ..........

Scott and Charlie have more going for them than Billy.

SOD was never going to take off like Anthrax did - it was always a side project, a fun time and they had some good material, but nothing serious enough to become a full-time gig.

Maybe Billy is bitter about the fact that S & C have had much more sucess under the Anthrax banner than SOD...

Status
Not open for further replies.