What's the last CD you listened to?

hateeternal_imonarch.jpg

sgood

Dick Sirloin said:
This thread has turned into "Look at this real obscure album I just listened to with a cool cover." Not that that's bad.

Mars-Volta-cd.jpg

Music is borderline great. Vocals SUCK.
This album is so god damn perfect. Love the vocals. Love the everything.

And speaking of perfect, this just ended:

B0006FFRW0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I forgot to listen to Kayo Dot.

B000001C6W.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I remember loving this album while growing up, then it spent some years on the shelf. When I picked it up again, I thought it was mildly entertaining at best, so it sat for a few more years. What was I thinking?! What a fun album!

:kickass:

Thanatopsis123 said:
@ J. Where'd you get the Mael Morda?

Had to go to the last resort since it has zero US distribution, Amazon.com. It's a tad expensive (by that I mean more than $10 like everyone likes) but I really wanted it.

Doom: Actually after one listen I am quite impressed. Nice piano, doomy, Celtic, Gaelic, good vocals. Fans of Gathering Wilderness and epic true doom will like it.

Might be my Recommendation thingy.

J. said:
Doom: Actually after one listen I am quite impressed. Nice piano, doomy, Celtic, Gaelic, good vocals. Fans of Gathering Wilderness and epic true doom will like it.

I think I'm going to order it once I get paid tomorrow. I have been intrigued about it since you mentioned it a while back.

J. said:
Had to go to the last resort since it has zero US distribution, Amazon.com. It's a tad expensive (by that I mean more than $10 like everyone likes) but I really wanted it.

Sounds kinda cool! I have their split w/ Primordial but I forget what their song sounds like!