What's the last CD you listened to?

cover_000000000176_0000000305.jpg

Sadguru said:
It's leaked???? How is it?

To be harsh : boring. I'm realizing that Jay was right , I can't stand this prog black metal or whatever it is anymore. It's not bad but I can't even listen to the whole thing at once.

Now:
alb2s.jpg

The title track was the first IF song I ever heard, always been one of my favourites. Like the way it sounds kinda different to any other song of theirs.

especiallylikelysloth.jpg

- no but you understand i want the tv
- no but you see you're not getting the tv - cause - i am the hitler of the garage sale, the mussolini of the yard sale, do you see
- no, not really

i love "spancill Hill". Wish Geasa did the long version like Cruachan did on Folklore instead of the 2 minute version.

so when is Scald gonna do a cover of Spancill Hill? I can see Pete screaming "I dreamt I hugged and kissed her as in the days of yore!!!!!" haha, that would rock.

dunno when this is gonna come out:

godslaughter.jpg

""Godslaughter" was recorded again in Cosmic Studios and this time Geasa have returned to their violent and filthy Black metal roots."

ha, we don't do covers
not a fan of Cruachan myself, traded that cd away after 2 plays, so I don't recall that version

I hoped to pick up some geasa when we were due to do the negura show with them......bah

interestingly (or not) I had the radio on the car there and thought it would be nice if scald did a cover of whiter shade of pale
...not in a silly 'ironic' way or anything