Bravo. Have you heard Pawn Hearts?

pawn hearts rules!

I've been listening to this>
:err:
379050905_l.jpg

spikes77 said:
Jesu - jesu

How do you like this so far?

Solid.This band is often criticized for begin a poor man's Isis but they are quite different if you ask me (I understand the comparisons though) . Maybe less unidimensional than Salvation (which I thought was the band's best) with instant hits and well fresh songwriting. I need much more listens and no PROMO VOICES :erk:

Awesome Scald cover yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Crimson Velvet said:
Their best work since the Dol Guldur/Nightshade Forests sessions actually... :cool:

Hmmm. OK the above-mentioned combo is where they peak, but "Stronghold" did it for me, too, in another, more ill-tempered approach. But the new album definitely surpasses "LMHSYF" by many levels.

Ellestin said:
Hmmm. OK the above-mentioned combo is where they peak, but "Stronghold" did it for me, too, in another, more ill-tempered approach. But the new album definitely surpasses "LMHSYF" by many levels.

I really like "Stronghold" too. In fact, "Like Some Snow-White Marble Eyes" used to be my favourite Summoning song. Now, it has a few contenders. Such as "Land of the Dead", "Mirdautas Vras" and a couple of others. And "Bauglir" is without a doubt their best intro yet.. :cool:

Dev said:
Solid.This band is often criticized for begin a poor man's Isis but they are quite different if you ask me (I understand the comparisons though) . Maybe less unidimensional than Salvation (which I thought was the band's best) with instant hits and well fresh songwriting. I need much more listens and no PROMO VOICES :erk:

Awesome Scald cover yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cheers :) hopefully I'll unveil the 'proper' cover very soon:saint:

i think jesu are in a diferent area entirely to isis