What's the last CD you listened to?

colourhaze_gr.jpg

drud.jpg

B000000H7Q.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00000638Q.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000060OLD.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00005Y82I.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0006IQM6C.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yeah I listened to Periscope like 6 times yesterday. Pretty rad shit, one of them lovely bands where when the CD ends you say "no no no! I need MORE!!!" and hit play again.

I can barely make it through a whole album once these days, so that's really saying something.

i need to listen to Periscope more. that's the other one i have but its on vinyl and i never listen to those these days :erk:

well i'm done school for the year tomorrow and i'll be listening to more music i guess :kickass:

Demilich said:
i need to listen to Periscope more. that's the other one i have but its on vinyl and i never listen to those these days :erk:

well i'm done school for the year tomorrow and i'll be listening to more music i guess :kickass:

whats Periscope sound like compared to the S/T? I have that and Los Sounds De Krauts, I was thinking of picking up periscope next.

EDIT - @ Thanatopsis

Forgotten Songs, their best, (you'll absolutely love it!) is fairly difficult to get a hold of. It can go on eBay for a fair amount, like $30 or $40.

It's much more folk stuff and a bit ambient, like an evil Empyrium, as opposed to the Conan hymns on the last two.

Periscope is a lot more straightforward and heavy than the self-titled, and the jams aren't as intense. Think more Sabbath, less Hendrix. Or something.

The first half of this Horton Heat CD is much better than the second, but it's a lot of fun. Fast riffs talking about tits and booze and cars, pretty rad.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Hey J, where can I buy more Lord Wind? That's the only album I have.

After looking a bit, I found you can get Rights of the Valkyries from www.resistance.com

They actually have a lot of good stuff, but it can be a bit pricey, if you're one of those who thinks $12 for a cd is expensive.