What's the last CD you listened to?

haha its still the same song twice dude. it wasnt the same link, one of them was 56kbps and one was 320kbps. now you traded the 56kbps one for a vbr.

Slough Feg - The Traveller
Worship - Last CD Before Doomsday
Toxic Holocaust - Evil never Dies
Testament - Demonic
Destroyer 666 - Cold Steel for an Iron Age
Behemoth - Demigod
Candlemass - s/t

neal said:
haha its still the same song twice dude. it wasnt the same link, one of them was 56kbps and one was 320kbps. now you traded the 56kbps one for a vbr.

WTF?:zombie:

why do I have like 4 versions of this song on my computer... I will look into this mess.

B0007OH64W.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Whoa this Colour Haze song is A-MAY-ZING! I'm high and I've listened to it 3 times in a row. If the rest is this good, I'll put on my cup so my dick won't be entirely kicked in

J. said:
EDIT - @ Thanatopsis

Forgotten Songs, their best, (you'll absolutely love it!) is fairly difficult to get a hold of. It can go on eBay for a fair amount, like $30 or $40.

It's much more folk stuff and a bit ambient, like an evil Empyrium, as opposed to the Conan hymns on the last two.

Well with that description, I think I'd be okay with paying that price. That sounds awesome.

J. said:
After looking a bit, I found you can get Rights of the Valkyries from www.resistance.com

They actually have a lot of good stuff, but it can be a bit pricey, if you're one of those who thinks $12 for a cd is expensive.

I've never ordered from there, but I'll go check it out. Thanks.

:loco: Where do I sign up?

I've discovered 2 EXCELLENT bands this week! That doesn't happen too often

Okay Im going to try to sort out my Mp3's when I get home today, then Im just going to make an all purpose colour haze thread where anybody can post samples, reviews , thoughts, whatever.