What's the last CD you listened to?

Turn Loose The Swans not doom? I'm feeling strangely bamboozled...Crown Of Sympathy was the song that sparked my interest in doom many years ago. In keeping with my current Floyd kick, last albums I listened to were Meddle and Obscured By Clouds...

Bloodbath - Resurrection through carnage

I had forgotten how cool this record is, and how deadly the guitartone is.

snow2fall said:
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans

While remembering the concert trip to Utrecht/ Holland two years ago and looking forward to the new DVD.

I got Sinamorata a month ago. Awesome DVD, you won't be disappointed...well except for the coverart which sucks.

Still listening to the compilation I got from addae:

Inchtabokatables - Paris

Rensei said:
Awesome DVD, you won't be disappointed...well except for the coverart which sucks.
Can't wait. We saw the show they played in Utrecht one day after (or before?) the DVD was recorded. Awesome, even though the venue was so packed we couldn't move at all. My back felt sore for hours after the gig. Also the support band was excellent, The Prophecy. :worship: My best friend who's a huge MDB fan just ordered the DVD. Once it arrives, we're gonna have a cosy DVD night with a bottle of wine and get lost in the memories of that beautiful day in Holland 2 years ago... :headbang:

MajestikMøøse said:
NOW PLAYING THREAD ALERT

*ALERT SOUNDS*
this is more a WAS playing thread, no?

FALSE ALARM.

okay now a local council voted 3-2 that yes, this thread does indeed qualify as being now playing in nature.

RE-SOUND THE ALARM.