What's the last CD you listened to?

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Sleep

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

colourhaze_gr.jpg

Nad, you know the story behind that Allmans' cover?

right before the shutter was snapped, a roadie had dashed out and given Duane (lower row, left) a bag of weed, which he is hiding in his lap with his hands. That's why the rest of the band is cracking up.
The%20Allman.jpg

as massively great as that original lineup was, it isn't really heresy to say the current lineup with Haynes/Trucks on guitars is even better.

lizard said:
right before the shutter was snapped, a roadie had dashed out and given Duane (lower row, left) a bag of weed, which he is hiding in his lap with his hands. That's why the rest of the band is cracking up.
hahah, i've heard that, i love stories like that

viva emptiness, while taking the 7-mile, 2-hour walk back from the show last night...either many different cabs or one very determined cabbie kept passing me, do not have that kinda pocket change unfortunately...i like walking anyway, now my feet are killing me though :lol:

Dick Sirloin said:
Thick as a motherfuckin Brick!
That album is mad harsh, yo.

B0002ZDVR2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I don't know why I never listen to this album. It's really effing good. Seeing them live next month. :kickass:

haha, I knew you'd smell that one out. :loco:

Did any of those dudes ever do anything else? I really like the guy's clean vocals.

NADatar said:

Did any of those dudes ever do anything else? I really like the guy's clean vocals.

nad, dont think so. Paul unhinged might know what they went on to. The vocalist I believe moved to norway. the guitarist/pianist went onto concentrate on classical or something. dunno

NADatar said:

Well there's their unreleased second album, Fade. A bunch of people on this forum have a copy I think as J managed to track it down. What do you think of that one btw J? You might like it NAD, it's really quite different to the debut.