What's the last CD you listened to?

9940.jpg

Doom said:
Well there's their unreleased second album, Fade. A bunch of people on this forum have a copy I think as J managed to track it down. What do you think of that one btw J? You might like it NAD, it's really quite different to the debut.

Yeah, I had an Irish lad called jedifart make me a copy. I think he runs the Irish Metal Mag Metalworks.

Honestly man I just thought about it the other day. I need to make sure I've still got it. I remember it being A LOT more mellow. Definitely something the more proggy listeners and experiMETAL listners will love.

EDIT: Found it!!!!!!!!!

Thanatopsis123 said:
TherionBeyondSanctorum250.jpg

Therion - Beyond Sanctorum

THinking about gettng these as part of J's Plan To Get Old School Death Classics . The first 3 anyway. dont really feel like spending $30 on each original.

neal said:
these albums are so fucking awesome. is new Summoning as good?

Not quite as good, but it's better than "Let Mortal Heroes..." and a high quality release overall. I hope they'll bless us with another "Dol Guldur"-level masterpiece before they call it quits.

Drudkh - Blood in Our Wells
now here's a serious contender for the Album Of The Year title...

first of all, where the FUCK is Hubbard, Ohio? never heard of it.

secondly, im headbanging to metallica right now. that strikes me as very funny. maybe i should go buy a camaro and a denim jacket.

judaspriestpainkiller.jpg

But I predict a Metallica kick after this and no prayer for the dying! Thanks, Dorian! Check out the Metallica thread if you're really as blind/forgetful as you said there, I posted some quality hellbanging material just for you :oops: