What's the last CD you listened to?

Worship - Last CD Before Doomsday
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet
My Shameful - To All I Hated
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Tomorow is gonna blow, i know it. It's the pinacle of my traditional birthday week from hell. I already know that I will have to spend 4-6 hours with my grandfather and his new wife. What worries me is what will happen prior to his arrival to make the day worse than the others that have preceded it this week.

Am i the only one in the world that thinks Lead and Aether is better then Stormcrowfleet? Storm to me is still alittle rough around the edges, great but some of the songs sound alittle too similar IMO. On lead, they perfected the funeral doom sound , Thats it, in all its beauty. Skepticism went beyond on mere metal on lead.. The music is so majestic and otherworldy.

Neurosis - The Eye of Every Storm

there's something just so neat about this album, it just makes me smile whenever i spin it, which is often.

also listened to the s/t Colour Haze like 6 times today fuuuuuuuuuck it's awesome. :kickass:

Borknagar - Epic

whatever Henrik said about this album, I agree.

the sensitive-dude clean singing on "Origin" though:yuk:

I love that album. Best song by far: Hangman, followed by Hope. :worship: I own Valentine and Folkjokeopus as well.
Any recommendations on what to get next?

To be murdered in cold blood
We are creatures of darkness
We are creatures of darkness
Killers of time
Bodies in lime

Hangman oh hangman
How sleepless is your bed
My heart is full of lead
I can't believe my own ears
That you'd apply and get the job
And leave me kicking in the darkness
Of pulling off my head
Splattering the walls with blood
Hangman oh hangman

You're working in the shade
For creatures of the jungle
Whose message is displayed
In graphic tones of blood revenge
All down the civil blade
And you're the greasy little monkey
Who murders to be paid...

Oceansize - Everyone Into Position . It's just good . Might consider a purchase later ..

Riverside - Second Life Syndrome.

No sophmore jinx here. These guys have refinied their already fantastic NeoProg style. The guitar playing on this disc is jawdropping. In this day, it's unusual to talk about a guitar player as being brilliant, which Piotr Grudziński clearly is, when he never plays anything fast.

Zod