What's the last CD you listened to?

chants-de-bataille-cover.jpg

Demilich said:
:loco:

I'm starting to really, really love their s/t and listen to it every day. Time to get more!

Do you use the vinyl or CD? The CD rules because it has the full setlist, but if you get the vinyl it sounds literally SO MUCH better. It is meant for the analogue format because it was recorded on an analogue format! Start backwards with them, I think. The s/t is the best intro, but Los Sounds des Krauts is probably their best album if you ask me. The second disk is legendary. The other Cds are 10/10 perfect as well... only band with a flawless discography (with Tenhi).

Glad to see you like it so much man!

I have the CD of the s/t. Periscope is the one I have on vinyl, the only other Colour Haze I own. And I never listen to it 'cause it is vinyl, but I'd like to pick up the s/t in that format because you're probably right!

I'm dying for more of this shit man! Fuck, the sense of melody on Colour Haze was a real eye-opener... hadn't heard any rock with that kind of shit going on in a while I guess!

Stefan's guitar playing is literally magical. That guy's guitar is a tool for opening up his soul... it just rips right out of his body and exists in a pure frame of excellence. Los Sounds De Krauts is a lot more ambient and drifty... the second CD has two songs specifically ("Weltraummantra" and "Overriding", both 20 minutes long) that are, in my opinion, two of the most intense compositions of music known to mankind. Fuck man, don't listen to me - get that disk, get really stoned, and listen to both disks all the way through! It is TRULY spiritual...

MFJ said:
Los Sounds De Krauts is a lot more ambient and drifty...

file this under "things to say if you want Demilich to buy it RIGHT NOW"

edit: actually when footbalm pays me for his shirts i'll buy this and Dopethrone and be a happy guy

Fullmoon - "United Aryan Evil"
G.B.H. - "City Baby Attacked By Rats"
Hypnosia - "Extreme Hatred