What's the last CD you listened to?

in a crusty mood
SKARP.jpg

kylesa.jpg

and i keep coming back to this one over and over again and it stays fresh and amazing
Helrunar-Frostnacht.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship:

the ending of älter als das kreuz is kicking my dick in right now :kickass:

Destroyer 666 - "Phoenix Rising"
Dismember - "Like an Everflowing Stream"

Necuratul said:
Attacker - The Second Coming

I'm gonna start posting here now guys. :kickass:

I always meant to but forgot, which means I'll probably forget a lot and have long periods of not posting here because I forgot it existed.

Welcome to our dysfunctional family. Stick around ya bastard, since we have a lot in common as far as musical prefs go.

pagan_altar_interview_pic_7.jpg

:kickass:

Oh yeah and I listened to that Peeping Tom album like schfourteen times today. Some Unida, Primus, and Suicidal Tendencies as well.

ludicra.jpg

ludicra - another great love song

so, so good...grimm oakland black metuhl :p

it has members of hammers of misfortune (and impaled)...i should post samples, i think some of ye scallywags might take interest

cthulufhtagn said:
ludicra.jpg

ludicra - another great love song

so, so good

it has members of hammers of misfortune...i should post samples, i think some of ye scallywags might take interest

aye man, you think Jayk dosent saturate this forum with so much Hammers info that we dont already know every members side project dating back to the fourth grade :loco:

En Vind Av Sorg said:
aye man, you think Jayk dosent saturate this forum with so much Hammers info that we dont already know every members side project dating back to the fourth grade :loco:
well i've never seen specific mention of em around these parts so....yes? :saint:

that album just really clicked for me last night though, i mostly enjoyed it before but now its like WOWOWOZER :headbang:

Autopsy - "Acts of the Unspeakable"

It has bad reviews, but it sounds good to me.