What's the last CD you listened to?

MFJ said:
of course... "Sun" is one of the best songs ever recorded.
His vocals are absolutely killer in that one. Of course I can only assume he's talking about somewhere in NorCal because you can barely even see the fucking sun even in the desert out here with all the smog. :rolleyes:

Seriously, check this out:

badsmog.jpg

Keyes View in Joshua Tree, picture taken last weekend. 5 years ago this was a clear view, but now even the desert is subject to all the shit getting spewed from all the fucktards out here because nobody can afford the overpriced housing anywhere else in this festering cesspool of puke. It's bullshit and I need to leave.

rite!

he died at the joshua tree inn and a friend and his road manager stole the body from LA airport and took it to the park where they tried to cremate it. apparently there's a plaque on a place called Cap Rock but the park service downplays its existence because he was a stinking hippie who used to hang out with Keith Richards. In fact I think the Stones wrote "Wild Horses" about Parsons.

Oh okay, that's just down from where the picture was taken. Actually if you look at this STRIKING INTROSPECTIVE POSE* by me, probably 200 yards to my left (and down a bit) is where the Cap Rock trail is:

NADbinocular.jpg

*struggling with getting the binoculars back in their case

Twas pissing rain and 25 degrees on my way today. Being dumfucks, they had the heat on the trains CRANKED. So it was like 30 degrees and we're all soaked form the rains, it turned into a fucking steam room on there. Just gross, listened to:
479_large.jpg

Negura Bunget - N' Crugu Bradului

the bus wasn't bad and I listened to:
nocturnal%20mortum.jpg

Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry
and
mt-goat_horns.jpg

Nokturnal Mortum - Goat Horns :p :p:p:p :loco: :loco:

i've got Si Shitmentum Requires Circumsuck and Keblowse

EDIT: @moose and NAD. Nad, that one is yours if you want. ill pm you