What's the last CD you listened to?

Tool - Undertow

Trying to wash away the immense disappointment of last night.

Btw they played the song "Opiate" in a duo with Senser's singer which pleased the hardcore fans.

borknagar.jpg

Dev said:
Tool - Undertow

Trying to wash away the immense disappointment of last night.

Btw they played the song "Opiate" in a duo with Senser's singer which pleased the hardcore fans.

that's cool, but why the disappointment?

In Flames - "Whoracle"
Amon Amarth - "Versus the World"
Behemoth - "Satanica"
Carnage - "Dark Recollections"
Death - "Leprosy"
Enthroned - "Towards the Skullthrone of Satan"

Wolves in the throne room - Diadem Of 12 Stars

This album really hit me last night, it's just an amazing piece of work. The last track is monumental. After the doom like dirge you think it ends, but it continues with more fury and great drumming, great moment.
This album really reminds me of Bergtatt (and Nattens to a degree ), obviously not only in sound, but in essence. What kind of feelings this music can capture. Although the black metal shrieks with the backing clean vocals do remind me of said ulver album. Great stuff.

A whole fuckton of Tenhi in hte last while... also

Arrogant Worms - Toast
Arrogant Worms - C'est Cheese
Black Sabbath - S/T
Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Oh, and thrashed out to Sodom - Agent Orange, Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal and Infernal Majesty - None Shall Defy with my buddies last night

I dunno, I just know it's over Christopher Wren's tomb in St. Paul's Cathedral

From Wiki: Christopher Wren was the first person to be interred (in 1723): on the wall above his tomb in the crypt is simply written, "Lector, si monumentum requiris, circumspice" (Reader, if you seek a monument, look around you).

So I'm pretty sure it's either 'a' monument or 'my' or something then, but I'm not Catholic and didn't grow up learning this dead language

It's 'a' then (basically every link sez so, and the internet would never collectively lie to me, else I've been wasting time these 4+ years at UM)