What's the last CD you listened to?

I've been on these for the past few days now:

s305947.jpg

s267522.jpg

s271919.jpg

s401509.jpg

Night Mare said:
:worship:

Hey Russel, is the name of your website ("In the Attic with the Stars") a line from "I of the Mourning"? Incidentally, What's your other favorite album? Adore kicks my ass and makes me cry all the time.

Haha, wow, am I late replying to this or what? :erk: Yeah, that's where I got the name from. Just really liked the idea/imagery, I'm not actually that keen on the song... Other favourite album is without doubt Mellon Collie :cool:

:wave:

NP:The Waking Cold - Doorways To A Fading Heart

it's not strange, i listen to Nirvana all the time. :loco:

i hope you got a version with Endless, Nameless (hidden track). i bought Nevermind for a chick a few years ago and i kept asking her if she heard the hidden noisy track and she didn't know what the fuck i was talking about. checked the CD and Something in the Way is only 5 minutes long. :erk: :Smug:

once I was NAD said:
it's not strange, i listen to Nirvana all the time. :loco:

i hope you got a version with Endless, Nameless (hidden track). i bought Nevermind for a chick a few years ago and i kept asking her if she heard the hidden noisy track and she didn't know what the fuck i was talking about. checked the CD and Something in the Way is only 5 minutes long. :erk: :Smug:

I just checked it out...
Something in the Way: 23min. :hotjump:

Not really a CD, but this is probably the most appropriate thread to make a comment: I'm listening to Current 93 - Halo, and the live version of "Locust" fucking rules.