What's the last CD you listened to?

Triarii-Ars-Militaria.jpg

oecd_024.jpg

no I haven't, I'll look into it ASAP :)

edit: neat. sounds promising. I'll have to look into it further.

edit2: a-ha. Strangefortune is stocking it in the US for $13. A reasonable price. I'll look into picking it up next time I want to make a larger order from them, since their base shipping is $5 to Canada. Maybe some more Swans? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tool - AEnima

The order in which the tracks have been put is totally amazing . It totally flows . This may be the ultimate reason why this album is without any doubt a 10/10.

It's really impossible. I mean the piano on 'Message to Harry Manback' has almost made me cry once. How gay is that? :loco:

addae said:
when day descends - transcend ...great...you have to check it

I'm listening to one of the samples on their site right now. Wow, this is fucking good stuff so far.

This project is inspired by a varied range of musicians including Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Dark Suns, Kayo Dot and Paatos.

I heard the Paatos influence immediately and saw that quote on their site. I'll probably pick this one up! *goes to find a distro that carries it*

Edit: Or maybe I'll just have to buy it directly from them.
Edit2: This guys is from UM? :tickled: Dave Caswell rings a bell, I bet I have some mp3s of his somewhere. Though I remembered the UM connection when I looked at his links and saw Chris Brown and Thales. :)

OPETH - Orchid

By far their best album.

Right now I'm listening to something I haven't listened to in a looonnng time: HELLOWEEN - Chameleon