What's the last CD you listened to?

synchronicity-front.jpg

I am pretty sure the first CD I listened to this year was The Red Paintings - Walls, a respectable choice in my opinion.

snow2fall said:
Canaan - A Calling To Weakness

Hey, you know, "Frequency Omega" is like one of the most beautiful songs ever. It's a song that makes you turn your head and freeze in place when you were just casually listening.

Twilight - Twilight

i was at my moms last night and she had a norah jones cd playing on repeat for hours. i thought i was gonna go insane. for the record, ive seen norah jones live at the ryman. hahahaha. it was sooooooooo boring. shes real purty though

Norah Jones is ok as background music, but people who play cds on repeat should be shot - nothing against your mommy, of course. Even more annoying are those who play fucking songs like 8 times in a row - I had a neighbour who couldn't let go of George Michael's "Jesus to a Child", I could have strangled her.

Mogwai - Young Team

Ellestin said:
Hey, you know, "Frequency Omega" is like one of the most beautiful songs ever. It's a song that makes you turn your head and freeze in place when you were just casually listening.

Twilight - Twilight

Mercury is my favorite. One of those very few 10/10 album I own. Can't wait for the new one.