What's the last CD you listened to?

k1b2ih.jpg

Best doom album ever. Hands down. If you havent heard it, get it. If you want a yousendit I'll whore out Chromitussin.

It's not doom, but it's an A++++ record all the way. One of the less accessible stuff I ever heard (Kayo Dot is still on top...).

Looking forward to finding it somewhere... I just happened to dig its predecessor "Se Hace" for quite cheap from a German dude.

Ellestin said:
It's not doom, but it's an A++++ record all the way. One of the less accessible stuff I ever heard (Kayo Dot is still on top...).

Looking forward to finding it somewhere... I just happened to dig its predecessor "Se Hace" for quite cheap from a German dude.

if its not doom... what is it...

goddamnit i very much dislike your post. wrong wrong wrong. ambient is the only thing you got right. maybe a bit of sludge.

*edit*

everything that has a light instrumental, or an instrumental for that matter, isn't post rock.

Ellestin said:
This is a g00d album. Actually more than that.

It's a great album, I never understood why more people didn't recognize the brilliance of this melodeath record. Came out in 1996, back before the style was so oversaturated that now no one can bear it, but really, it stands up well with the other "classics" of that era.

I am a bit surprised that YOU like this though!