What's the last CD you listened to?

Doomcifer said:
BWR086.jpg

shit cover to the max. What's it like?

Ellestin said:
shit cover to the max. What's it like?

From Black Widow:

Back after 14 years the new WYXMER album!! Strong Metal Epic Progressive band from Florence, authors of legendary “The Syre of..” in 1991, a gem for collectors…they are finally back with this new “Feudal Throne” which includes a wonderful cover version of “Futilist’s Lament” from HIGH TIDE with a powerful performance of the talented singer Astor Pride! Strongly influenced by Warlord, Genesis, Uriah Heep, High Tide with great classical symphonies à la Beggars Opera, they’ll bring you in a fantastic journey through the true Heavy Progressive sound..

MadeInNewJersey said:
Nope.

And Sacred Steel still blows.

Do you want this CD?

s59926.jpg

Sure. I have only Wargods of Metal and it slays. Dunno wtf you are talking about since I would figure you would love it. The vocalist needs some getting used to but it is really aggressive, kickass metal imho. I cannot speak of the other albums.

Doomcifer said:
Sure. I have only Wargods of Metal and it slays. Dunno wtf you are talking about since I would figure you would love it. The vocalist needs some getting used to but it is really aggressive, kickass metal imho. I cannot speak of the other albums.

Because I trust your opinion, I'm going to double-check tonight. Err...maybe tomorrow. I might be mistaken with some other shitty 2-word generic power metal band, and if I am, I will apologize. I could have sworn that these are the blokes I'm thinking of though.

i've been listening to solo acoustic guitar dudes that my dad keeps playing lately. that, Meshuggah, Radiohead, and Colour Haze. and Gorjira, Sacred Reich, Hendrix, and my old TurboGrafx CDs. and.... a train going by. yep.