What's the last CD you listened to?

By no means on par with Golevka but since they are available for free download.. They say they have written those first 2 just for fun as opposed to the album and you can clearly hear it.

This sounds nonetheless very good, with more rocking character and up-beat parts, but the orchestral side is already very focused and creative, and let me tell you, if they did this for fun then I'm gay.

bathory_nordland2.jpg

i wonder how much fucking ketchup chips you have to eat and how much god damn evola you have to read to find that trading away this album is a good idea

once I was NAD said:
Dude neal those two CDs are gonna make Nate rape you thusly. Both are pretty difficult, yet rewarding, listening experiences.

And I've listened to Dopesmoker three times tonight now. This album is a worthy edition to my Great and Awesome Stoner CD Folder alongside the likes of Acid King, Solace, Kyuss, Electric Wizard, Ufomammut, etc.
yeh i really like watchmaker, i kinda wish there were a few more mid-to-only-pretty-fast parts instead of being really fuckin fast like the whole time, but thats the only gripe. thats the first time ive actually made it all the way through Drull, and i really like a lot of it. a few spots do kinda drag, but i guess tahts the point.

yeh dopesmoker is good, they reall crank the bass on some parts, its nuts! High on Fire just played in the bay last night, but it was sold out.

once I was NAD said:
Dude neal those two CDs are gonna make Nate rape you thusly. Both are pretty difficult, yet rewarding, listening experiences.

And I've listened to Dopesmoker three times tonight now. This album is a worthy edition to my Great and Awesome Stoner CD Folder alongside the likes of Acid King, Solace, Kyuss, Electric Wizard, Ufomammut, etc.

You only heard it just now?!? And after buying all those other stoner discs?!?

Listen to "Holy Mountain" NOW. And Om.