Whats the world coming to?

My best mate used to say "The country's fucked"...maybe we could extend that and say "The world's fucked"

Fucken hell...

I was watching it when the 2nd plane hit and I couldn't believe it... I mean when the first plane hit I thought fuck one of the twin towers is damaged, thats weird.... now theres nothing left of them!

What's wrong with terrorists for fucks sake. What's that going to achieve.

Noone knows who did it yet or anything, but I saw something that made me sick......
Did you see the people *celebrating* in the middle east? They were HAPPY it happened, they were firing guns and saying "praise god".....how could anyone be like that?

God humans make me sick. :(

I got out of bed this morning and expected that this would be another normal, if unremarkable day. Instead I turned on the TV and found that the hub of the free world has been turned upside down :confused: .

Why do thousands of innocent people have to die just because some fanatical idiot doesn't see eye-to-eye with the US? Religion and/or politics are once again being used as tools of hate, reinforcing my belief that neither have anything positive to offer humanity.

To whichever lunatic is responsible for this, if you *really* cared about the ideals you serve, why didn't you just arrange to TALK with the powers that be so you could express your opinion peacefully? I don't care what you believe or whose orders you were following, there is NO WAY you can justify all those lives being lost :mad: .

W (somewhat shell-shocked)

Originally posted by Icarus
I cant believe some gutless fucks are making fun of this...That sort of thing pisses me right off :(

Those people who celebrated when they heard it are the lowest scum, i cant even find a word to describe how much I despise them..

I cant put into words how sickening I find that. :(

50000 people could be dead they said.........:cry:

I'm just flabbergasted. It really is the kind of thing you expect to see in a movie, but not in real life.

I thought it was all a bad dream when Mum came into my room this morning :(
Havent seen the television yet. Don't know if I want to. I swear, if anyone makes a joke about any of this in front me or any snide comment I'm going to slam them. If I saw anyone dancing on any street corner about this I don't think I could restrain myself.

This world is seriously fucked.

You know, I cant even get any work done today, ive sat here all morning just reading and watching this stuff, and done virtually nothing.........I cant believe people could actually do what they did. :cry:

Slayer is right, god does hate us all :(

I know exactly how you feel Spawn, and I'm sure that many share those sentiments. I can’t do a thing today – but why bother.

What's the point of working for today, if there is no reward for tomorrow?

Originally posted by Sydo

What's the point of working for today, if there is no reward for tomorrow?

You are wise beyond your years Sydo :) Even putting a smiley face doesnt seem right today *sigh*
I thought I felt like everything was hopeless *before* I woke up today, surely things cant get any worse at least.
Everything feels so wierd today :err:

What happens tonight, tomorrow and in the following days will be of more importance to us than anything we have ever witnessed. This is the turning point of New World (post WW2).
If the right action is taken, today could mark the beginning of better times.
I don’t dare to even dream what may become should the wrong course of action be implemented.

My sister had a baby 7am yesterday morning. Aidan Charles Rogers. For his sake, I wish for peace.

:yow: Its really amazing how you get some people saying that Metal music causes violence and is against gods teachings. Maybe people should re-evaluate their beliefs when we have such obvious examples of the negative effects of religion. So know when a religious fuck tell you that metal is evil, just tell him/her that metal has never caused the death of so many thousands of people in less than an hour.

I haven't felt so numb since the Gulf War started up in 90/91, and compared to what's happened in NY, the reason for that conflict was minor league stuff indeed. If, as Sydo suggests, we are on the brink of something big, I sincerely hope that all those involved will learn from the mistakes of WWI & II, and negotiate as peaceful a solution as possible.

BTW Sydo, congrats on your newfound unclehood!

W

Originally posted by Sydo

I don’t dare to even dream what may become should the wrong course of action be implemented.

My sister had a baby 7am yesterday morning. Aidan Charles Rogers. For his sake, I wish for peace.

I hope for peace too, kids deserve better than the shit this worlds turned into, but I cant help but feel that after the shock has worn off, americans are going to be wanting blood, no matter what the cost, I cant say I blame them too much...... just imagine someone did that to us, we would be the same.
It seems so pointless to retaliate when so many are dead already, but I cant see any other action being taken. :cry: