Whats up with all the locked threads lately :S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ronjeremy.jpg

Ron sez,

"Fukken A"

Especially not with the horrible search function that this forum has. It doesn't even seem to accept quotes as a means of searching for sentence fragments rather than individual words (atleast it didn't last time I attempted this) so half the time you end up with a zillion completely irrelevant search results.

The normal search is awful, I've found, try the Advanced Search, which is somehow, well, more advanced!

Threads have been locked lately due to Deron saying he does not want so many deleted posts...this leads to locking entire threads once they get bad so the cleanup is not so crazy. A few weeks ago I deleted at least two pages of discussion (read: inane flaming/trolling/bullshit) from a few threads, which of course added up in the garbage dump that is the UM trash bin, for Deron to clean and complain about (as you all saw). Sorry about that. As I've said since becoming mod, PLEASE do not hesitate to PM me about any concerns you may have; a few posters who felt that their threads were unjustly locked have PM'd me about it and had their threads unlocked; caring about a thread you made can go a long way. Trust me!

I have never seen you post! Your opinion is extremely valid because you are clearly a supportive and progressive member of this board!! SARCASM LOL. Get the fuck out, douche!

I'll agree to merging redundant threads for now. The guidelines are as follows:

YE OLDE THREADS WHICHE SHALL BE LOCKED INVARIABLYE:
  • Promotion. Don't do it.
  • Mentioning a band with no real discussion involved; take it to the sticky.
  • Threads about non-metal related things that are semi-related to a degree (i.e. movies with metal soundtracks, etc.)
  • Probably more but I ain't thinking of many right now.

Take care.

shes freakin great, besides the flat ass

I've been in lust with her for long time now lol she has a unusual Japanese look... she doesn't look japanese too much... but anyways I love her ass... I don't think it's flat... remember she has a petite body and it wouldn't look good if she had a latina or black ass...

i hate j pop! 2 years i spent in japan (at kadena AB, okinawa) and that shit drove me up the wall. but there was one song that always made me laugh. the chorus was "skeet. skeet. skeet. skeetskeetskeet...
~gR~

I don't know if you can call it J Pop since it's Gwen Stefani... but to tell you the truth that song fits that video perfectly... if you do keyword search ... Reon Kadena , Ipod in Youtube.com you'll see the other versions of this video with other songs... tell me which one you think is better because to me this one is... regardless i'm in lust with her... :worship:

I don't know if you can call it J Pop since it's Gwen Stefani... but to tell you the truth that song fits that video perfectly... if you do keyword search ... Reon Kadena , Ipod in Youtube.com you'll see the other versions of this video with other songs... tell me which one you think is better because to me this one is... regardless i'm in lust with her... :worship:

but the random insertion of japanese girls saying shit is very j-pop and annoys me.
~gR~

Status
Not open for further replies.