Whats your 10 Bands?

Keith! said:
I rekon, total sig material!

Everyone who has posted a list on here fails at life to the most extreme extent, except one person.

Its alright to love metal but some of you really need to do your homework, if you say how much you "love" the genre.

I appreciate that alot of you guys are young and still very naive when it comes to music, even if you dont agree, its very evident.

If you love metal so much, you should really use your time on these forums to listen to those more experienced listeners and take on board what they have to say, but i guess its very hard to do that on this forum cause there are sooo many morons.

oh geez, let the people list their favorite band, okay? you can't control anything and you're definitly not better than everyone. go act "mature" somewhere else.

chris-farley.jpg

and you call us morons

Keith! said:
I rekon, total sig material!

Everyone who has posted a list on here fails at life to the most extreme extent, except one person.

Its alright to love metal but some of you really need to do your homework, if you say how much you "love" the genre.

I appreciate that alot of you guys are young and still very naive when it comes to music, even if you dont agree, its very evident.

If you love metal so much, you should really use your time on these forums to listen to those more experienced listeners and take on board what they have to say, but i guess its very hard to do that on this forum cause there are sooo many morons.

Your logic blows my mind. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

my 10 bands are currently (the order doesn´t matter):

Enthroned
Vintersorg
Katatonia
Paradise Lost
Korpiklaani
Children Of Bodom
UnderOath
Wintersun
Norther
Burzum

damn, what an emabarassing mix XD