What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

I used to listen to them when i was little/younger, it was like the first gig i ever went to. I thought they were pretty big in the states. They over here at least.

Personally, i didnt hear them (or even about them really) until round about 1 and a half years ago. and that was only through some girl that i knew. I'm quite pleased to have recieved that recommendation too. Love Placebo.

But yeah, at least around here, theyre more popular with the girls (in fact, i dont think i know one guy that has even heard them) This may be due to the orientation of the band (i'm sure the typical male around here (NC) would be so close-minded as to dismiss a band because of the sexual orientation of 2 of its members.

well, here's a newsflash for you. there are lots of excellent musicians who are gay or bisexual. they are not all very open about it, however.

LMAO, seriously??????? I personally am not interested in a band who is obviously gay with vocals to prove it, I actually didn't think they were gay. Maybe some people like the instrumentation I guess, although it can't be that good...

Your avatar is an insult to Carl McCoy. Get hit by a bus or something.

Because it's directly under your username. I thought that was obvious.

And good for you that you enjoy FotN. But stop saying stupid shit.

LMAO, seriously??????? I personally am not interested in a band who is obviously gay with vocals to prove it, I actually didn't think they were gay. Maybe some people like the instrumentation I guess, although it can't be that good...

Now Listening to some Judas Priest :headbang:

haha fuck your a moron dude, Please presribe yourself a healthy dose of STFU

haha fuck your a moron dude, Please presribe yourself a healthy dose of STFU
Hahahaa.....very funny, but how is Judas Priest a 'gay band'??? Sure, their lead singer is gay, but they are a heavy metal band, not whiny soft rock gays who make some of the gayest music I have ever heard. Also, how do you know I was even listening to a Rob Halford-era Judas Priest song. Douchebag

Hahahaa.....very funny, but how is Judas Priest a 'gay band'??? Sure, their lead singer is gay, but they are a heavy metal band, not whiny soft rock gays who make some of the gayest music I have ever heard. Also, how do you know I was even listening to a Rob Halford-era Judas Priest song. Douchebag

fuck hold on a second, I forgot who I was talking to!
Your right, you probably only listen to the Ripper owens stuff