What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

Blockhead - Insomniac Olympics
Camel - Rhayader
Dean Martin - How Do You Like Your Eggs In The Morning?
Jaco Pastorius - Kuru
Katatonia - I Break
Jaga Jazzist - Going Down
Rush - Tears

placebo is a band i didnt discover until a few months ago, but im very pleased that i did. space monkey is a great track, but i think infra-red may trump it for me for the #1 slot.

I can completely understand you not discovering Placebo until recently, as they are WAAAAY bigger in Europe than the US. And yeah, 'Infra-Red' is a fantastic track, definately. I think preferance here just comes down to personal choice. I'm fond of 'Post Blue' atm also. Brian says that he was influenced by Dr Dre on this track, so my long founded love of hip-hop may explain my liking of this one.

Anyway, quality band. End of.

Space Monkey is the best? It's very good... but i think 20 years, In The Cold Light of Morning and Plasticine are their best. 20 years live is amazing, they had the whole crowd in tears. But Meds is an excellent album, imo their best right after Sleeping With Ghosts

plasticine? come on! :Smug: i like that track but it's a standard punkish rock song.

however, yes, 20 years is up there, too. but it's just a personal opinion, being a fan of placebo for over 7 years, space monkey is the one that moved me most.

infra-red is stunning live. they opened up their whole 06 tour with that one.

Dj Shadow - Organ Donor (Extended Overhaul)
Tricky - Burn the Evidence
Iced Earth - Alive in Athens
Portishead - Wandering Star
Nobukazu Takemura - Let My Fish Loose, Aphex Twin Remix