What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

i just downloaded that track. why do you like this?

What, Gomez? The album is just... it's just a brilliant whole piece, as far as I'm concerned. It was very popular over here in 1997, and won several prizes, so it was played a lot. I was 9, and it wasn't really what I was into, but now I hear some of the songs and they feel like total anthems. It's just a great record. I'm stoned and listening to 'Get Miles' atm, and it's like the best thing ever!!!

Opeth-Bleak.
The Loveless-Follow.
Mercenary-Lost Reality.
Insomnium-Last Statement.
Anathema-One Last Goodbye.
Saturnus-Murky Waters

Buying New Soul - Porcupine Tree
Blackwater Park - Opeth
Seasons - Chris Cornell
Préludes, Op. 28; No. 4 In E Minor (Largo) - Frédéric Chopin
Ahuvati - Kaki King
The Rest Will Flow - Porcupine Tree

last week or so:

decemberists - yankee bayonet
spirit - fresh garbage
fuchsia - the nothing song
turtles - happy together
the gathering - leaves
mary-anne - black girl

morgion - nightfall infernal
queens of the stone age - regular john
tool - the grudge
nadja - slow loss
asunder - rite of finality
witchcraft - sorrow evoker

top song. but shesmovedon is better from that album. and feel so low:googly:

Ahem* Russia On Ice. And yes, Feel So Low :p

And btw i got a Gomez album a few months ago i think it was Liquid Skin. Gave it half a spin and chucked it somewhere where the sun don't shine. The bin maybe. BUT if i find it, i'll give it another go, some people have been telling me it's ok.

top song. but shesmovedon is better from that album. and feel so low:googly:

That album is just top notch. There was a time when "she's moved on" was my favorite on that album, then it was "last chance to evacuate planet earth..." (although I like the live version better). Now it's "The Rest Will Flow"...

different strokes...

"buying new soul" still owns it all though...

Ahem* Russia On Ice. And yes, Feel So Low :p

And btw i got a Gomez album a few months ago i think it was Liquid Skin. Gave it half a spin and chucked it somewhere where the sun don't shine. The bin maybe. BUT if i find it, i'll give it another go, some people have been telling me it's ok.

'Liquid Skin' is good, but it doesn't even come close to being as good as 'Bring It On'.