What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

i just can't stop! it's like the first time i heard still life! im thinking of putting it away before i overplay it, but everytime i think about doing it im like ' just on emore listen...':lol:

I always puttting on one song, thinking thats all I'm gonna listen to, then just end up listening to the whole thing :loco:

BTW, Firdous E Bareen + headphones + going to sleep = mind blowing. I didn't really like that song at first but it creeps me out now. So much going on.

Dancer In The Dark- For My Pain...

Been listening to this band for a while, but only really got into them recently. Really amazing stuff the, vox are mind blowing and the musicians are awesome, including members from Eternal Tears of Sorrow and Nightwish

So you take ONE member out of Nightwish, not the whole fucking band. Don't make any fucking assumptions before you hear anything. It's stupid people like you that makes posting here a drag, are you intellectually challenged or WTF dude?

No offense, I was also basing my judgements on the band name and album title, which sound like some goth style band which I am not too fond of.

edit: I have looked them up and it seems they are Prog-metal/Gothic Love Metal. Looks like I was right about them :lol:

The Killers - This River is Wild, For Reasons Unknown
The Village OST - Race To Resting Rock, The Gravel Road, The Vote
Rapture - Transifxion
Opeth - Hope Leaves, Hours of Wealth, Baying of the Hounds