What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

i agree. very interesting. definetly would've been better with some immortal tunes, im suprised we didnt see them walking around in the background with the penguins.

Great movie. Glad my duaghter begs for penguins and not, say, Barney. How's this for weird? My daughter listens to (some) metal, but is forbidden from watching that purple fucking dinosaur.

Intercutting an immortal video with March of the Penguins would be funnier than that Immortal parody with the kid doing the flip. I mean, parodying Immortal is like doing a parody of Spinal Tap. They're already hilarious. You can't make them more funny. It would be funnier to make them more serious, you know?

Oh, and can someone with Photoshop please put the Immortal guys into a big huddled mass of penguins for me? I'd appreciate it. I'd do it if I had the capability.

Oh yeah, and lately I've been listening to Weakling - Dead as Dreams a lot. The whole album, but especially that track... great, great stuff. I even kind of enjoy the vocals now, after many listens (at first, I thought it was great despite the vocals. Now, I'm to thinking that the whole package is damn good).

the vocals set that album on fire, i wouldnt want them any other way. they sound exactly as they should be....tortured battle shrieks. john intended for them to be as such...to coincide with the lyrical nature of the album.

the vocals set that album on fire, i wouldnt want them any other way. they sound exactly as they should be....tortured battle shrieks. john intended for them to be as such...to coincide with the lyrical nature of the album.

Yeah, I am totally getting it now. It's the kind of music I was wish I had made, you know?

And I'm finding that some stuff I liked a ton about a year ago is sounding not so good to me lately. Namely Vintersorg...:erk: Used to really like him... I'm just not feeling it now.

Yeah, I am totally getting it now. It's the kind of music I was wish I had made, you know?

And I'm finding that some stuff I liked a ton about a year ago is sounding not so good to me lately. Namely Vintersorg...:erk: Used to really like him... I'm just not feeling it now.

I hate when this happens. In some cases, you'll get back into it in the future, even if that seems like an impossibility at this time.

I find myself getting tolerant of more and more music as time goes on. I guess I just don't want to run out of new bands to check out.